*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
team

Deffo last man in a 3 or third in a 4 for me atm.
This cold spell is playing funny buggers with me knees.

Mucho respect to all you pairs..... :shock:

On a side note, my bro-in-law has been avoiding this issue recently....dont worry, I'll track/pin him down soon :twisted:

Dave

Think i might be doing this, hoping to do some more of the sxc races aswell next year.

Shouldnt be to hard manged the relentless as a trio a couple of months ago ;) haha it was brutal

where are you based mad dog?

In doing relentless, you sound fit enough for one of our competitive teams,

We also have a casual ride out at the end of january in dunkeld, and a trail centre trip between xmas and new year.

Whos signed up

I'm in
Whos team am I on?
I will be on a Stumpjumper of some description and age ;)
Who's riding what? modern or retro? gears or no gears?

Jamie

yo jamie- long time no see/hear. I'm in but have yet to officially enter might be doing a "two man entry" with kaiser ohhh errr matron!

Very slightly off topic as it all seems to be about teams but I will be doing this solo...although I am sure on a very non retro bike! Usually a great event.

Aiming to be some what fit this year.

If anyones up for some long training rides near edinburgh give me a shout...Usually long pentland rides or Edinburgh to Glentress and back.

If your thinking of doing it solo, it sounds like there might be a bit of a gap in fitness between us :oops: but I'm always up for a trundle round the Pentlands and I'll need to get some training done for this myself, so let me know.

I'd rather drive to GT and do the Black (and then Red/Blue once fitness improves) than cycle down though :)

Now all we need is the snow to thaw...

right up for a 2 man thang with kaiser so with you on the thaw prayers ZZ got to get fit again, last month has been a washout :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back