Klein .... am I missing something?

i am stunned i read all of that topic and had to get me adroits and attitude out of me secure dinning room to make sure that i was still on the same planet as some people.

I have the best tech bike money can buy today called a cannondale flash 2010, 16.7 lbs of pure race machine. and i also have me kleins. 96/97 and 92/93.

we have a 15 year gap in technology there and i would say that when i go out on the klein it handles as well as the flash because it is balanced but the ride is hard. Kleins were made for racing a to b as fast as possible and i know this because when i was racing my specialized M2 at the malverns in 93/94 i test rode a klein and it outstripped my M2 in everyway. looks speed uphill downhill. kleins were stiff period because thats what we wanted at that time stiff. now we want flex stiff fast which is where the flash comes in but remember its carbon. imagine if gary had a play with carbon today. WOW, and that is also what a klein has wow factor.

lets not talk about over priced, XTR is over priced Ringle was over priced, in fact anything put on a cad design in the bike world was over priced. Klein is about everything looking as one and clean. you could put klein paintwork on a $49 aluminium frame but people would know its not a klein, because it was more than just a paint job. it was like cameron diaz walking into a working mans club. work the rest out for yourselves. thanks andy

Embrace this my friend... :cool:

IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

Back