amazing Gazelle lo pro

dicki":13l41ahi said:
bike still available at £600

Hi,

as per my post on london fixed gear may well be interested. did iwasgoodonce not take it?

Do you (or anyone else) have any idea how to size these?

Also did you move on your bust raleigh 753?

John

John":18matnhs said:
dicki":18matnhs said:

Hi,

John

I would say that you measure from centre of bracket to seat cluster like a normal frame. It's only the front end that's different.

I think it's lovely and would like it myself! I just can't spend that much on another bike!!

Couldn't use it in Planet X 'Old Skool' events though as it's 'Aero' and 'Lo-Pro' so doesn't fit into the 'rules'.

Old Ned":1m7ldxiw said:
John":1m7ldxiw said:
dicki":1m7ldxiw said:

Hi,

John

I would say that you measure from centre of bracket to seat cluster like a normal frame. It's only the front end that's different.

I think it's lovely and would like it myself! I just can't spend that much on another bike!!

Couldn't use it in Planet X 'Old Skool' events though as it's 'Aero' and 'Lo-Pro' so doesn't fit into the 'rules'.

Shame. Still just imagine rolling up at the local club 10 on that bad boy and putting in a nice 'long 29'.

John":2cfaelf2 said:
Shame. Still just imagine rolling up at the local club 10 on that bad boy and putting in a nice 'long 29'.

Planning to stop off for a cuppa mid course?

i believe in fixies":31somd5r said:
John":31somd5r said:

Planning to stop off for a cuppa mid course?

Front discs aren't allowed at all as well. :cry: ;)

Stunning bike, reckon I could knock out a short 34 without a seizure on that bad, bad boy.

Old Ned":1plfhxub said:

They should ad a class for it than. With those quirky dramatic looks you be willing to see them present in your events

hi all bike sold today
gentleman from this forum .. which is nice
hope mark has many happy hours on it

rode it through london today rides beautifully but shorter stem and shorter tt bars would sharpen it up a bit.
just watch out in the wind !!

thanks for all your comments and help

regards
dicki

Back