MacRetro Trading Post

Bah, that'd be wasted on the Rockhopper anyway and I wouldn't be able to use those lovely x-lite bars. And really looking for black. I suppose I could always repaint my grey one... Wonder if gil does decals...

zigzag":1we3vgf7 said:
Looking for a black 1" quill stem for the Rockhopper. Needs to be half decent condition. Would also consider a black Flexstem if it's in good nick. Well, what do you have gents?

Also, no paypal till end of month, so it's cash in hand or BACs, or even a trade.

there was a bonty one for sale recently, satububbas(sp?) mibee

zigzag":3jbfibwl said:
Looking for a black 1" quill stem for the Rockhopper. Needs to be half decent condition. Would also consider a black Flexstem if it's in good nick. Well, what do you have gents?

Also, no paypal till end of month, so it's cash in hand or BACs, or even a trade.

I'll have a rummage. Know I have a 1.1/8th one surplus but not sure about 1".

Sorry Ziggy nothing in black - just the British Racing Green one that came with the c16r from LGF.

BRG :LOL:

Its got a fair rise on it, too much for my liking but is in vgc. Yours FOC if you want it.

Pic of bike (as it was!) is about 1/2 way down this page.......

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

that's the stem :oops: Could be prepp'd and rattle-canned quite easily :LOL:

Thanks for looking Mr P, but I'll pass. I'll probably rattle-can the one I've got, though I'll give it a t-cut and polish and see if it comes up halfway presentable first.

Nice looking C16r too, LGF has a way of making his budget builds look better than the sum of their parts :)

Back