Ok, biking - why do you actually do it?

If it wasn't for cycling, how else could I get away with looking like "a gay Bulgarian weighlifter" (my wife's description of me in bibshorts)?

Apologies to any gay Bulgarian weightlifters, no offence intented

LOL

ededwards":33ct619n said:
If it wasn't for cycling, how else could I get away with looking like "a gay Bulgarian weighlifter" (my wife's description of me in bibshorts)?

you could go to a gay bulgarian weightlifter convention.

...this one's fallen in love with his weights.

:shock:

Attachments

• _950957_ivanov300.jpg
    _950957_ivanov300.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,681
reminds me - anyone see that programme on channel 5 last night "The man whose bicep exploded?"

When i think about it, riding bikes is the one thing i have always been into..From a small boy,yes i can still remember when my stablizers were taken off,to now.I think i must of lived on my bike when i was a kid...
I've always loved it, If i did'nt have to work for a living i would be out all the time.
The reason why i do it = all of the above posts really :D

Firstly to adress the Kraftwerk comment, Always loved Trans Europe Express in my 1980's BMW 635CSi Coupe :cool:

Why bike? Reminds me of less stressful times, when I were but a boy and life streched out before me like a wedding reception buffet spread and anything was possible.

Now I have house-wife-job-kid and though I love it all and would not change a thing I still like the freedom from having to think of anyone but me that I get when I am out on my bike.

I agree.

Problem is I am still "boy" and even not necessarily "riding" the bikes that I do...theres something there that binds me interest wise. have no idea what it is but even in my newly gutted and trashed living room (Im renovating) Ive managed to place two bikes just to fettle and PERUSE...

Wierd me !! :p :oops:

Back