What to replace my seat post with?

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've finally decided to give up my search of all things green and go for gold bits instead, question is what do I replace my ringle moby with?, either soemthing gold or even better as the bike will be black and gold a post thats black with gold bits like the main part being black but the head bit being gold or something. I seem to remember some years ago x lite doing a post called the metal matrix in black and gold but cost a friggin fortune back then. Anyway any ideas?

I'm at the end of my rope for searching for gold stuff. Its hard.

SNAFU makes a 25.4 BMX seatpost that has a black clamp, but its only 250mm long.

Other than that you will have to wait for a USE one to pop up on ebay.

Just wait to you start looking for gold flat bars... :shock:

Ahhh don't need gold flat bars as its for my old downhill bike, hope and srp should cover most of the stuff I want to do, just the seat post thats going to be a night mare, black with gold would be better than gold with black though if you get what I'm saying as the seat post assembly is polished aluminium, if I see any flat gold bars about though I'll give you a shout.

Yeah there's a gold use alien on evil bay but cant afford oa new one until my bro gives me the cash for the ringle so will miss it
:(

Yeah seen them but just not got the same wow factor think the original ones were about £110 or something stupid, already sorted bar wise with some black azonic double walls, going to fit some gold levers to my hopes and have the bodies polished

Already looking to get one of those in fact keep on checking on ebay to see if I can get one a bit cheaper, i'll pay full amount if I have to though asthey are nice and I've got a matching stem on its way but would be nice if the post could be black and have some kind of gold writing on or gold head or something, I'm being way too picky arn't I?

gold bits

I believe that Hope Tech is coming out with black and gold seatposts very soon. Go to Chainreactioncycles.com to check out the new posts. They only have silver and black right now but I believe more colors are coming.
Roox is another company (from Austria) that makes gold seatposts. Go to Hibike.de, a German website with english translation available. They carry Roox products and Tune products which also makes gold seatposts and stems, hubs, etc.

Back