So what (retro) bike related guff is Santa bringing you?

Yup its still SS. Using a BB mounted Blackspire Stinger tensioner- cleaner lines and all that. Also out of the way of those Thrunton rocks. Still need to sort a stem. I've dug out a load of old crap ones to try different reaches and rises before I order a Moots stem. Looking forward to riding it. Going to try and get out at the weekend- weather pending!

as my ride is fairly close to what i want it to be...i am getting non bike stuff instead for a change...maybe 1 of these.....
http://thefutureofthings.com/pod/6505/r ... -cube.html

or maybe some cash for a use seat post or a nice xtr bp 28.6 front mech or a green hope stem or a mavic front mech or a white flite saddle or a mavic triple chainset or.....hang on a mo...doh!...

kaiser":tdca5hag said:
Dr S":tdca5hag said:
Ah, feeling the Moots love eh Kai?? Fitted the barmy Jones H Bars last night. Big problem is that mounting the Hope levers has robbed one of the most useful hand positions :evil: Looks cool though. Just waiting on a tensioner and a tyre and its all systems go.

still wish I'd gone for this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/Moots-YBB-Frame-tit ... 502wt_1165

Jones bars are mad, still going SS on it? What kind of tensioner are you fitting?

khs Ti frame going for £200 notes in the for sale section, just your size to ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I saw it and thought about it but my bizarre bike filter doodah came into play. I reckon if I go Ti it'll be with a manufacturer known for Ti not just a Ti offering if that makes sense. Though it is possible this is a sandvik frame(can't remember the details but they had a bike fab division IIRC)

kind of get what your saying but it would be a cheap way of seeing if Ti "was all that", you'd always get your money back- mind you your like me in that you really do need another project :LOL:

clockworkgazz":1f7r8fql said:
kind of get what your saying but it would be a cheap way of seeing if Ti "was all that", you'd always get your money back- mind you your like me in that you really do need another project :LOL:

This is 10000000% true I don't need owt else to start :LOL: Yo, Dekerf and allegedly a GT :( Those should fill next years budget. Maybe start looking for next Chrimbo :LOL:

Back