94 Klein Quantum Pro Coral Reef Completed!!! Pg5

The gator fade attitude belongs to a friend of mine. I still have not decided on the Rainforest.

We had some spare time so decided to bring the bikes out for a photoshoot. Was really good experience. :p

bwhsh8r":23gg675k said:
when did you get that attitude, and what happened to the rainforest one?

dancingjack":dnbwwcs4 said:
The gator fade attitude belongs to a friend of mine. I still have not decided on the Rainforest.

We had some spare time so decided to bring the bikes out for a photoshoot. Was really good experience. :p

Ahhhhh :LOL: sounds like a blast all the same and im sure you liked to have a little time to feel how the attitude rides.

My girlfriend says Hi btw, she loves your quantum pro's paint job!

Yeah, we had fun! Trust me, the attention these bikes attract is scary even for a location which is not so crowded to begin with.

I am not so attracted by the Attitude partially due to the fact that I have a fetish for FAT tubes. I would love to try the Adroit out at least once. But then again, Klein bikes are like this, once you tried them, you'll never forget the feeling. I guess I should curb the urge and STOP spending..

Please send my regards to your GF and thank her for the compliment! ;)

bwhsh8r":21n6qjj7 said:
dancingjack":21n6qjj7 said:

Ahhhhh :LOL: sounds like a blast all the same and im sure you liked to have a little time to feel how the attitude rides.

My girlfriend says Hi btw, she loves your quantum pro's paint job!

GLAD NO CHERRY WAS POPPED IN THE PROCESS!!! :twisted:

trillian1337":bx6i0qy5 said:
nuh uh.....i liked the Attitude best.
the green yellow and blue just POP and make my jaw drop.
:shock:

Both awesome bikes, the colours really make them pop unlike most modern bikes with tacky graphics all over that do nothing but destract from the lines of the bike. Must be a pretty cool and rare sight to see two bikes like these riding along together!

Back