Nadolig Treigio 2009, North Wales - 'AFTERMATH'

Woody":3h0mqgv9 said:
Hello Mr K , I'm thinking of joining you for my first Retrobike ride if thats ok ! :) I will confirm soon , might be working not too sure yet. :(

Cheers , Woody
Tell work you're too busy :LOL: :LOL:

Rightio - here are the plans for next Saturday's North Wales area ride...

Those meeting me in S Manchester - bacon and egg baguettes/coffee will beserved at 8am sharp.

Meet at Gwydyr 9.30am for a 10am start.

Note: please meet at the mill carpark. Drive past the usual marked one near the entrance and go straight up the road for about 1 mile. Look for the old mill chimney high on your right - turn in and park up, We'll pick up the trail from there.

Anyone late has to ride up the first climb with holly strapped to their saddle... ;-)

Mr K

PS. If anyone wants my mobile - PM me.

Attachments

• Forfeit.jpg
    Forfeit.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 393
Stally":1uoadt6t said:
Where abouts is the car park that were meeting at?

Link
http://mbwales.com/en/content/cms/Bases ... Trail.aspx

Thinking about it I may have to meet at the South Manchester meeting point, as I'm in the area. where is this?

Follow the yellow road (on the map - it's not really yellow...) up until the trail marked first crosses - the mill car park is on your right.

S Manchester meet is my house. I only have room for 2 in my car and they're spoken for I'm afraid... More than welcome to have butties at 8 and follow us. PM me for address details.

Mr K

Plans have been scuppered. :(

Wifee's Bday celebrations have now spilled onto the Saturday morning as well.

Was looking forward to my first retro meet....guess we'll have to wait till next time.

Enjoy the Marin, can't believe your missing out the first climb!!!....it's such a great start to the trail....and here's me thinking retrobikers were a hardy bunch. ;)

Rossi":2xbojw7a said:
Plans have been scuppered. :(

Wifee's Bday celebrations have now spilled onto the Saturday morning as well.

Was looking forward to my first retro meet....guess we'll have to wait till next time.

Enjoy the Marin, can't believe your missing out the first climb!!!....it's such a great start to the trail....and here's me thinking retrobikers were a hardy bunch. ;)

Bad news bears...

Whaddya mean missing out the first climb - it's the LAST climb! ;-)

Mr K

mrkawasaki":v2bex162 said:
Stally":v2bex162 said:
Where abouts is the car park that were meeting at?

Link
http://mbwales.com/en/content/cms/Bases ... Trail.aspx

Thinking about it I may have to meet at the South Manchester meeting point, as I'm in the area. where is this?

Follow the yellow road (on the map - it's not really yellow...) up until the trail marked first crosses - the mill car park is on your right.

S Manchester meet is my house. I only have room for 2 in my car and they're spoken for I'm afraid... More than welcome to have butties at 8 and follow us. PM me for address details.

Mr K

Hi

Ive messaged drystonepaul and we are in convoy.

do we have an estimated finishing time? Ive been told that I have a works xmas doo, But I want to do the ride. I'm sure I can do both :)

Back