NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Might do. Waiting on a tyre and bar tape for the Moots. If they turn up in time I'll be up for a run out.

toons":el5pvdn3 said:
Just been told, I'm off to some light display at Saltwell park, bugger.

oooh, i live up the hill from saltwell park, whats the light display? not a burnt out car i take it?

Dr S":13u1o1k4 said:
80's rubber? You have to look long and hard my son. You'll just have to compromise and put any old amber wall tyre on. I'm looking for a pair of early spesh tyres for the Stumpy but have just fitted some NOS Farmer Johns for now. Are you going all period correct on that there Wicked? Are you folowing the factory spec as found on First Flight?

rubber found, tick - next some pedals ;)

A set of panny fattrax in pretty good condition, think they are the same tread as the fisher ones. Might have an old spesh tyre that you might be interested in, winging it's way from ny to ;)

Hey Sithlord

U been building a Polaris sub on the sly? Your pin on the map says that you live just off Cornwall in the Atlantic :shock:

Have to put pics and specs up of that ride my friend :D

Rhys

Things are frustratingly slow. Still on 2 crutches and unable to put full weight through my leg :(

Doc reckons at least until New Year on crutches but hopefully the Psycho (oops meant physio) will give me more exercises next week and a better outlook.

Missing the cycling already :?

My making the glentress duathlon is looking a little tight :D

Latest posts

Back