cook bros wheel quick releases going ballistic, part 2

obi-wan-mtb

Retrobike Rider
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-COOK-BROS-Skew ... dZViewItem

b5fb_1.JPG

gee, where does tomowade get this stuff!

will it hit 270 again?!

see also his other auctions, onza tires, some other cook bros stuff, he's gonna laugh his balls out again!

or should I have this quiet and are we all wathcing it ;-) ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice but anyone who is stoopid enough to bid 270 bucks needs therapy! Would laugh if you got them scuffed on a tree stump or something :D

Skewhiff...

Oh dear - these skewers are probably worth more than any of my complete bikes (and I've gone and put mine on my 'cheapest' build). I guess if I was sensible I should sell my pair whilst they are mint or before I get mugged for them in the woods...

Neil

It's me, Tomowade

I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and saw some of the prices my last auctions fetched. The Klein Seatpost especially. Can you believe I actually went onto the Ebay live help to see if there was some kind of mistake.

I love getting these parts to people who appreciate them. Sometime I am a little suprised to say the least :shock:

I am happy if there are any of ya out there who I have been able to supply with parts they hoped for.

Hey, does anyone out there have any good deals on a L Size '93 Klein Attitude? It was the bike I dreamed of back in the day but could not even afford in those dreams.

By the way, I am gonna be posting a wicked set of purple Machine Tech Cantis, a set of rare (I think) Joe's Cantis and some Grafton and Ringle Cable hangers shortly, be sure and check em out.

Hello Tom

:D Hello Tom, i was really pleased with the XT post and brake booster i won off ya.... Im one retro collector who appreciates & uses all of the stuff i pick up. You sure have a fine collection of stuff on E-bay these days. You never no i may bid on them JOES Brakes you have coming up..... :D

unbelievable again

Hi tomowade,

welcome to the site!

you're gonna have an unbelievable day again!
congrats with your marvelous sales on your onza tires and cook bros stuff,
although not ended yet already good bids :)

Not so long ago I bought an Avitar chainring from you, very happy with it!

ride on!

Back