Cool Wall - Trimble

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bojangle":x3kye3l8 said:
Am i just being stupid!? How do i vote?

top of the thread there should be a bit to vote, unless you can see the results and you've voted already.

I had to vote uncool, though somehow I like to see 'm pop up every once and a while.. It's more that the constructor isn't a real cycle builder IMHO. The chainstays are far to long, the rear brake cable connection isn't figured out as it should.
OK, Trimble makes it up by giving the bikes a stunning look with a special paint job. That's a part I really like (opposite to some people's reaction I saw).

...and yes I admit: in their time they were quit progressive in the material and design, so NO it wasn't an easy vote for me (as you can see in the numbers, almost 50/50)

They're definitely cool. I don't really want one, but you just have to admire them. It doesn't really matter if there are faults with them- they are cool because they are unique, and stylish.

Worth me piping up for this one.

COOL

(Naturally :roll: )

DSCF1432-1.jpg

bojangle":3fj2frh1 said:
Am i just being stupid!? How do i vote?

What?...(Music cue; Flashdance theme song)

You vote Cool. What is there to consider? This isn't some triple triangle...(!?!?) GT that everybloke on the planet rides around on or a Raleigh....."Ooops we were too fat and stupid to see the whole MTB revolution and missed it" hunk of boring junk.
This is the "We can do it", "Grasp the moment", "Right place right time", "Lets create history and they can burn our PANTS if we fail".....sell drugs to make it happen, Delorian bloody bike.

Jack Black: "OK who's with me?"

PS other music cues gratefully accepted.

Attachments

• Mia%27s%20Delorian%20Tag.jpg
    Mia%27s%20Delorian%20Tag.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 576
Definitely cool.

Masses of surface area for the painter to truly express him/herself.

AND functional.....just look at the standover. Your nuts will be safe aboard one of these. :)

cool

Verging on ICEBOX.
Talk about beauty and the beast? BOTH for me.
I just love any design that dares to be 'different' from the norm.
Innovation...as someone once said.........

Dave.

Innovative; niche; eye-catching; brash; love/hate; silly; costly; iconic; flawed; discontinued (except for that recent 29er version)
= COOL.

I tend to hark back to my opinion of these bikes when I was 13 to decide if they are cool. At the time my mate had a couple of these and despite being expensive and innovative I just couldn't lust after one. No logic to it, but I think they are uncool.

Sorry Tin Tin! :LOL:

I voted cool, to me this was the type of thing that attracted me to mountain bikes rare niche innovative and cool.

Back