juiceboxx feedback

Paid for Syncros seatpost at the beginning of September, had one deal already so wasn't worried. Here I am two and a half months later, no seatpost, no refund and absolutely no replies whatsoever from Jesse (a.k.a juiceboxx). :x

Probably a bit late as it looks like he's disappeared with more than just the money for the seatpost (see above) but I wouldn't deal with him again and I don't recommend anyone here deal with him!

Having had contact from a couple of people looks like this user has vanished.

As such will ban him for the time being.

If anyone has any firm contact details for him please let me know.

OMG :shock: .. I still got no reply from jesse garman untill now :evil: . i'm just hoping that the frames would appear at my doorstep someday. until i give up i'm thinking of reporting this matter to canadian authority :x .

basikal":ypqoff40 said:
This is bad :evil: still no news from jesse regarding the frames shipment ... I believe in karma.

Wow...so what's the total this person made off with?

horrible :(

Jeez, bad the way this turned out.

Hope those owed stuff get some satisfation. Had dealt with him personally and he seemed ok, good arrived in good time etc.

anyhow if anyone gets more info on him please post up here. did anyone ever get any 'real' contact details? Anyone in Canada might be able to assist?

John":plk3b8ze said:
did anyone ever get any 'real' contact details?

I have a postal address as he bought a saddle off me, I can post it here or PM it to you this evening?

Still owes me a syncros post or my money!!! :x

Thanks mousemat i'll be looking forward for his address contact no. if possible .. I'll wait a little while longer still hope to settle this matter peacefully if still no news .I'm going to report this to canadian authority soon n see what they could do abt it.

maybe it would go like this.

1st - Report matter to Singapore police force. To show seriousness of claims.
2nd - report to paypal which i think the reporting time is overdue but i don't care. paypal office a few blocks from my office. could do online as well but must send police report there i guess for better clarification.
3rd - report to canadian high commision in Singapore 20 minutes from my place
4th - report to vancouver or whatever police dept. there is in canada online i guess, i suppose we could do complaints online. i'll check it out later.
6th - someones goin to knock his door for an interview to ask for shipping details .. and whatsoever neccesary question which i don't know.
5th - wait n wait n wait to see whats the outcome ..
6th - maybe see some results maybe not .. anyway i'm just helping the online community n myself

I hope he isn't banned so he could read all this...

Could just label him as a super bad trader.

Jesse where r you how could u cheat poor old people like me ... KARMA is coming Jesse ... how could u sleep in peace ? Send me the money or better the frames and everything is settle i'm still going to praise you for all the suspense you've cause ... i'm thinking of making a nice colourful blog for you Jesse Garman Stephen Garman. so that your neighbours would know your activities...but i'm not that cruel yet ..

Lastly i hope all this wouldn't happen .. i'm still thinking he's got problem to communicate online and trying to solve the problem by travelling on foot together with all the stuffs .. it might take years . i'll wait little bit :roll:

Back