BOTM eurovision song area group voting problems

When John finally wises up and does a 'gayer than a maypole in Elton John's garden' BOTM category, my super secret Rockhopper will unleash an effeminate blitzkreig of Gok Wan proportions on the contenders.

It's not about money, its about style baby!

perry":23fu4s5f said:
I have it on good authority that a bicycle of the month win on retrobike actually adds an entire inch to your penis AND increases overall girth .

These are things money alone cannot buy .

Certainly not true I'm sad to say- especially in this cold weather :oops:

The only way to solve this. Is stop the BOTM. As any competiton will do this. Human nature :roll:
But then things wont be so interesting :roll:

perry":20svd9xb said:
I have it on good authority that a bicycle of the month win on retrobike actually adds an entire inch to your penis AND increases overall girth .

Ach ......not worth it for the extra 8.5% then :roll:

:xmas-wink:

John has caught people in the past doing this and I think someone got banned last year but he can only spot it if people use the same ip address.

I like the minimum post rule but it might also appear elitest which could put off newbies. Perhaps setting the level quite low would help - like 20 or 30 posts - enough to stop someone working towards an individual BOTM.

on the other topic - fud

TBH the French voting scam is only a bit of fun, they seem to decide when to enter so they don't clash with each other and maybe a few would vote too, it's all a bit of fun on their side. Not really within the spirit...but cheating? I don't know. That's how i read it with my crappy GSCE French!

The problem now though, with the enourmous number of entries, the eventual winner doesn't recieve a high number of actual votes, so it's easy to manipulate a win. Was it 24 votes out of 200 last month?

GoldenEraMTB had a good idea with a run off poll, but I think there will be too much admin involved.... unless there was a month delay, so each month there is a BoTM and a run off for the next month?

pissflaps

thats my favorite

selling/buying votes is quite popular nowadays i'm told
just moving with the times i suppose ,christmas on the horizon and all that
mind you ,as most things get shut/banned on a technicality these days
perhaps trading standards would have something to say about RETROBIKE following modern trends

swear

Turdburgler!

Have it :D

Soz :oops:

Aye, min postcount plus min posts per month?

That would prolly count me out mind :?

Latest posts

Back