The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocky mountain blizzard and wheeler 9880 frames

Hi,

What can I ask for these frames? Both are original, fair condition, some scratches, and surface rust.

1. RM blizzard 1998, richey logic prestige, size 16 (seattube 405 mm) toptube C-C 525 mm
2. Wheeler 9880 1996, Cro-Mo 4130, size 16 toptube C-C 540 mm

Anybody is interested?

Thanks and Regards,
Norbert

Attachments

• rm_blizz_98.jpg
    rm_blizz_98.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,103
  • wheeler_9880_96.jpg
    wheeler_9880_96.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2,101
Sorry Kona haters

Right folks, personal circumstances changing and going to be losing my Explosif. It is a '94 purchased in late 93, which means it is Tange Ultimate Ultrastrong etc and would have been green originally but has been resprayed white (aren't they all?). Will have the frame stripped before I send it because I was not happy with the job. Small dent on top tube, but that can be filled if requested.

Still thinking of sending to Argos and keeping forever, but need to balance the £180 bill against the cost of something new...

Grateful for your thoughts.

SB

Cannondale V900

Hi there,

I was pointed at the forum by another regular on Sussex Muddyarse.

Can I get an idea of how much this might be worth please?

morebikes001.jpg

Spec is -

LX Front Mech
XT Rear Mech
Rear Brake Magura
Front brake Formula (needs a bigger disk though)
Helix rear shock
Marzocchi Bombers VF2
DMR V8 pedals
Middleburn chainrings
FSA Crank
XT Shifters
Front wheel is a Formula Carbonio on Mavic 421 rim
Rear wheel is a Parallax hub on unknown rim
Maxxis High Roller front tyre, rear unbranded

It comes with the original forks and these Marzocchi Bombers.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nick

Hi there, I'm new to these forums.

I have an MTrax T1 1000, it belongs to my friend who is traveling the world. He keeps asking me if I wanted to buy. Until now I have managed to keep borrowing it However, this morning the handle bars snapped (I think I must have weakened them when I had a nasty crash in the Sheffield tram lines) so added to the new seat, brakes, peddles and tyres I have invested quite a bit. So I think it's time to buy it from my friend.

Any ideas what it is worth? It is well used but working well.

Cheers,

Chris.

Nice bikes, those Mtraxes. But condition is everything.

Was it a minty mint one when you started using it? Have you any photos?

A good one could go for £200-£250, a bad one for considerably less.

Re: Nexave most of Groupset

stewlewis":3m7llolo said:
I need to recoup some cash and am wondering what would be a fair start on the 'Bay for the bits from an abandoned retro hybrid prject:

Nexave 48 Hollowtech crankset.
Nexave 3x7 Shifter pods.
Nexave V's with red modualtion spring thing in 'em.
Nexave megarange 7 rear mech.
Nexave 34.9 low band rear mech.

T300 gearset, T400/410 crankset.
Can't find a Shimano number on the brakes.

Piccy:
http://eb7utg.blu.livefilestore.com...-Dv9MseSPY3j-xPTJhhsc_4uHPlVBVUO/PICT2751.jpg

Sadly, not as much as they've cost you.

They won't go for much money, because they aren't bits an enthusiast would buy. Nothing wrong with them, it's just that they're uncool.

I know the more expensive Nexave mech (originally£40) was selling for £8 at the EBC sale.

Everything else will go for about the same as Tourney parts.

It wasn't mint when I started using it. It was plastered in stickers and used. I've done a lot of miles on it but it's not a lot different apart from the new bits (Armadillo Tyres, V brakes instead of the crap cantilevers, new seat and of course new handlebars this morning)

I'll take a photo later.

Toph

smashford":2rnj6s4l said:
What about this beast we got at work its a BSA Tour de France Special Edition, would be a bit of a projct really wheels spin but the chromes come off to leave rust and the frame would need respraying,

I don't think more than £10-£20 is realistic, really, unless some fixed gear person takes a shine to it. It's not a very good bike.

Hiya,

Thanks for that, £300 with the original forks would sound right - the Bombers have to be worth the thick end of £200 alone, I would have thought.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back