BOTM eurovision song area group voting problems

Spooge

And you can heave a free " flange "

Why not regional bike of the month and each area submits the top few to the main voting ? fookin loads of effort though :LOL:

Can anyone direct me to the " how much is my botm vote worth" thread :LOL:

tintin40":9hfyy1ej said:
kaiser":9hfyy1ej said:
:LOL: there was a mention in the chat room that the french forum was help to back a winner :eek:

I remember that month. When the French stormed in and invaded :shock:

Well it was only just over a week ago Tony. ;)

Dr S":150z2cqj said:
tintin40":150z2cqj said:
kaiser":150z2cqj said:
:LOL: there was a mention in the chat room that the french forum was help to back a winner :eek:

I remember that month. When the French stormed in and invaded :shock:

Well it was only just over a week ago Tony. ;)

:shock: :shock: Oh Fook :oops: :LOL: :LOL: old age and time

how do you know about votes registered Si? if this is common knowledge why is nothing being done- this stinks of florida all over again.

Its just a hunch- but based on months of casual observations. Last year I was comfortably leading a poll and then suddenly got behind in quite a short amount of time. When it was level pegging and I got a vote within the hour there would be another vote to the other bike around 2 minutes after a new user had been registered. Coincidence?? maybe but it happened a dozen or so times. The names were similar- one word, three syllables, no location, no follow up posts etc. I became very suspicious and spent far too long watching the pattern emerge (It was whilst doing this that I spotted the ruse with the clone usernames- JeRkY. .orange71 etc that was flagged up the other week- its a common used forum scam used to defraud). I just accepted it and said nothing- its no big deal, I already have the T-shirt.

BoTM is supposed to be fun and not taken seriously but the standard has got so high that some people are spending big bucks to chase the win. Its a shame that the votes are being manipulated in such a way as to change outcomes. I'm not for a minute suggesting that the owners themselves are doing this- like you said, there are other national forums that might want to give a nominee a leg up, I don't know, but for whatever reason some people are up to no good.

I guess one way of doing it is for everyone who votes should be made to leave a comment of who and why they voted- that way if a bike gets a dozen votes and comments from users with just a few posts on a recently opened account, IP addresses can be checked by a mod and further investigations can be made. BoTM is a serious competition these days and there needs to be more scrutiny IMO.

Si

thats pretty poor.

i'd love to win botm but what would be the point if you hacve only won because you have moreuser names
:evil:

some people are spending big bucks to chase the win.

I have it on good authority that a bicycle of the month win on retrobike actually adds an entire inch to your penis AND increases overall girth .

These are things money alone cannot buy .

zigzag":10x36wbb said:
Anyone want to sell me a Breezer and 20 fake logins?

Bacardi? :LOL:

Actually ZZ theres no way you could bankroll what you need :LOL:

Back