NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

yeah how can you look the bike straight in the handlebars with modern shite for tyres? you should be ashamed :twisted:

Have you guys ever tried finding 1984 Specialized Crossroad tyres in any condition never mind NOS or perfect condition?? Its almost impossible. Better to have something that looks near enough and get the thing out and riding than have it sat about gathering dust for years just for the sake of tread pattern.

Go back to polishing up your V brakes you two :LOL:

I'm still in a huff from the V brakes jibe :twisted:

Bloody alloy panels on the Alfa again. The manufacturer who makes them took an original GTA and made resin bucks to form the panels on. Unfortunately this particular racer has had more hits than Elvis and as a result the panels are all over the place. It doesn't bother the racers too much but as this is a street car I want the panels to be perfectly straight. I'm having lots of problems getting them something like and the alloy is egg shell thin which is very difficult to work with. I've been on with this for over a year now and I just want closure. I'm finally on the last door but its proving to be the sting in the tail.

Had enough for one day. I'm wheeling it back into its bay and going home.

Back