New Custom frame questions.

I see what you mean hamster, but I feel I am competent to choose my tubing myself :)
The main point of getting a custom bike is to get the geometry I want, which is not available in any off-the-shelf bike I have seen. I never get the handlebars low enough with the toptube length I need.
Wondering about building a frame myself too. Then I can just make a new one if I feel it's still not 100% perfect :LOL:

frame

Tommasini do custom tube lengths, colour etc but the tubing depends what model you would like, I am sure they also do a titanium frame as well. There is a form on the site where you choose your own measurements, copy and paste it, then email it as from memory, the online one is an order form.
Whichever way you go, you will have something thats yours and yours only. Building your own would be good but I wouldnt want to make too many mistakes as buying a tubeset from any of the manufacturers is still costly. I have thought about it myself as I can braze etc, but would need a proper jig to get the right angles/alignment. I dont think I would trust the shed floor ;)
Fatfixie, is the 48cm available? or are you teasing me? :LOL:
As I am having difficulty finding the 1100 euro for the above frame :cry: :LOL:

Jamie

The first thing to decide would be who will build your frame.That then opens up the dialogue with the frame builder about what can and cant be done within the boundaries of what you want, materials and design wise

Back