Cool Wall - Trimble

Cool Wall - Trimble

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Don't know a lot about them tbh so that tells me they're uncool. When I was a teenager and legally allowed to decide if things were cool or not they didn't register. Sorry tin tin. :oops: :D

losidan":3rn06jmw said:
how does the road one fair in a side wind? :shock:

Not so well. Think Aladdin on a magic carpet ride. But I can honestly say its the fastest bike I've ever ridden -- once you get it rolling it doesnt want to stop... for anything.

They're a really interesting sideline in the history of bikes. And unlike a lot of the other esoteric designs, they work really well.

So they're cool.

I thought they were interesting when they came out and I still do. If you threw one after me, I'd pick it up and keep it. Cool.

chris667":39znn8y7 said:
They're a really interesting sideline in the history of bikes. And unlike a lot of the other esoteric designs, they work really well.

So they're cool.

It's a great working design. I had one in 93. And nothing has changed. When i got on one again in 07 with mostly modern kit on. I was right back in 93 :cool:
The modern kit hasn't changed the steering angle or seat angle. The wheel base is the same. The only that is nightmare is getting Maguras to fit. The 93 versions were meant to be turned up side down and fitted perfect. Now i have to file away a lump of brake mount :shock: Oh and some front mech's are a sod to fit. :(
One more thing a frame with out top tube great idea :D

Liquid Nitrogen Cool :cool:

Inovative, mad, lurid, wonderful but I'm not sure one guy should be allowed to own more than one of them :?

Let more folk own them, don't horde them ;)

velomaniac":36uinhw8 said:
Liquid Nitrogen Cool :cool:

Inovative, mad, lurid, wonderful but I'm not sure one guy should be allowed to own more than one of them :?

Let more folk own them, don't horde them ;)

Make me an other i can't refuse :LOL: :LOL: (on one)

Back