SOLD!: 60cm Vitus 979 with Campagnolo Croce D'Aune

Makrie

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This listing is for a white 60cm Vitus frame with Campagnolo Croce D'Aune groupset including Delta brakes.

Would swap for frames / bikes around 56cm c-t which are either MKM frame/fork with nice bits or nice frame/fork with Shimano Dura-Ace (and yes, I am sorely tempted by the black 979 with EX. You should be too.).

Frame is marked as being 60cm. As soon as I find our tape measure I will put its measurements in here (unless someone out there knows and can tell me!). The bike is badged (well, stickered) as a Graham Weigh. Some of the stickers are damaged and this can be seen in the photos.

The groupset is Campagnolo Croce D'Aune, which dates the bike to between 1987 and 1991 according to Velobase. This groupset apparently lay between Record and Chorus in the Campy lineup. The exception is the pedals. This bike has Look pedals, NOT the Campagnolo Croce D'Aune ones.

Overall this bike is in great condition, as is shown in the photos below. The seatpost is an exception to this, being heavily marked front and rear, also as shown in the photos. Further, there is also a small but noticeable scuff on the top of the stem, just over where the bars clamp. The rear mech body is lightly scratched. All this can be seen in the pictures.

The saddle is a Selle San Marco Rolls in nice condition.

Rims are Mavic Open 4CDs. Tyres are in good condition.

Bars and stem are Cinelli.

Price now reduced to £400 excluding postage? (postage at cost is perhaps around £25?)

Plenty of photos below, click to access bigger. If you want a specific photo that is not given, please just ask!

Here we go...

Cheers! :D

Back