Big pic Peugeot thread

A guy in my neighbourhood is a French bike afficiado. He has dozens of French bikes and such a 'bling' PY10 is among them >>

f9c3_3-600x450.jpg

Maybe you are familiar with the site Peugeot Show? >>

www.peugeotshow.com

even more catalogues

when i was 15 my lbs had a perthus pro in..i begged and pleaded with ma and pa for it but to no avail...I used to just go in a drool all over it weekly.....Bleeding gorgeous...

Perthus Pro . . .

Here is my "fully refreshed" Peugeot Perthus Pro . . .

pug.jpg

Peugeot Perthus Pro - bought new by me in 1988
size 52cm
Repainted and rechromed in 2008
Campagnolo Record 2008 RaceFeel Groupset
Mavic GP4 Rims on Campagnolo Record 2008 Hubs
Campagnolo Record Seat Post - modified from 27.2mm to 27mm (only the bits you cannot see)
Sella SLR Saddle
A Head Stem (soon to be changed)
Campagnolo Record HeadSet

STUNNING!

khushy

Peugeot Comete

Hi, i have a Peugeot Comete completley original and hardly ridden sat in my shed, lovely bike, still has the areo dynamic water bottle..
Anyone know how to attach photos into reply's?

resize any pics to less than 250meg or use the image links to host from your pics site or flikr or something like that.

I have a fully repainted Perthus Pro in dark grey, just needs stickers to finish (753r aftermarket sourced already), all chrome shiny and its a 57cm. Thanks for posting the pics/spec!

Peugeot Comete

Hi, i have added some pictures of my Comete into my user gallery for those interested.

Attachments

• P1000406.JPG
    P1000406.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 5,637
Re: Peugeot Comete

sproket_jockey":1h1k5amh said:
Hi, i have added some pictures of my Comete into my user gallery for those interested.

i am and they it is nice....i love that frame

ooh, a peugeot thread!

Picture520.jpg

Picture521.jpg

happy with the way this looks now...might upgrade wheels one day..did a 70 mile ride on it last summer

Back