NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Moots= :cool: Very jealous of this one Si,if it had been the next size up it would have been heading my way :cry:

Hi guys n girls

Thought this might be useful for us RB members.

Just won a 1 " tapping tool on ebay and to share some karma, I am willing to loan this out to retobike folk on a pay for postage service condition..

This one.. :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 500wt_1182

Also I have a Headset press , again same terms as below..

Terms of loan :

Return within 5 days of loan
Pay for postage and return postage
Replace if damaged

Any one interested please send me a PM ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Are you sure that threading die is the correct thread? Isn't Italian 24tpi and French 30tpi Si? If its the right thread you have a bargain there. Headset press will come in handy. I was shatting it putting the headset in the Moots yesterday- especially after seeing the crack in Lardlover's Moots headtube.

MJN":3qa63r9z said:
Moots= :cool: Very jealous of this one Si,if it had been the next size up it would have been heading my way :cry:

are you coming up for the ride on the 27th Marcusi? You can have a shot on it if you like. I'm hoping to have my Shock-a-Billy built up for then but I'm struggling to find a few parts.

toons":1it5zrh5 said:
Sorry no can do, we're riding at 09:00, enjoy.

Apparently there's snow up there!

I hear rain outside :cry:

Try and have a good one guys. Would join you but I'm going to work this morning to get a few more hours in on the Alfa. There is a blokey coming up from Lincolnshire at eight with that Klein Quantum I bought. Had a look on Google- its three and a half hours each way and he's delivering it for just £40!! Top man :cool:

im stuck indoors once again on call out..........might get a sneaky ride out to the angel of the north on the rat bike if im lucky.

Did you get the Ti lovelyness that you wanted for your DeKerf Richie? will have to get round Chopwell one night if it ever stops raining :roll:

Quantum has just been delivered- turns out the bloke bought it of a RetroBike member called Jez. :roll: :LOL:

Sorry Si,can't make the 27th,I'm working most of Christmas and Christmas day and the 27th are the only days me and the Mrs will be together,she's pretty relaxed about my riding most of the time so I'm gonna let her have this one.
Would love a go on the Moots some other time :D

Are you Santa Claus?? :shock: :shock:

If so, can i have some bikes please? I have been very good!

Back