Cool Wall - Trimble

Cool Wall - Trimble

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Of the pics ive seen so far theres a lot of lovely builds and colour schemes.
But i think the frame itself is ugly as hell.
As i've no other experience of them, other than looks ,i'll abstain :?

strange how ppl vote "cool" even though they don't particularly like them, or even find it attractive to look at??? :?

it's so ugly that it's cool… i don't get it??? :roll:

I always fancied one of these years ago , but could never afford one :cry:
I have seen pictures of one on here somewhere in a very high gloss camoflage finish and it looked stunning, as was said earlier on here, the wilder the paint, the cooler these are i.m.o ;)

Gc

Tintin has four and the paint looks like Bet Lynch on a weekend piss-up in Blackpool. Different and innovative yes, but cool??

Sorry but its a 'Non' from me.

I'd still love to have one given half a chance though.

Definately 'of an era' when people were designing bikes to be very different...like the paint jobs :D

Voted uncool myself, not a bike I'd bust a gut (or my bank balance) to own and don't think it was even BITD

not sure what to do. for me it`s definately not cool.
but voting like this could mean i think it`s hot? and that`s what it is even less..
damn i am lost :shock:

I voted 'cool' purely on visuals. The rasta tiger paint and matching Bombers is definitely out there and I like the 1st pic with the disc-drive and suspender forks :D
I wouldn't want to own one but I can understand why people do.

Not as cool as GT's though ;)

i love the fact that they are different, for no real reason, other than to be different which i think is cool, the paint jobs can be crazy which i like.

do i want one? not desperately but yes at some point when i've collected other stuff first!

are they cool though? :? hmm . . . kids are always a good indicator and i think that kids would see that and say "wow that's amazing!!" so i'll vote cool.

:cool:

besides, if we all don't vote "cool" then we'll never hear the end of it from tintin!! :LOL:

Back