MacRetro Trading Post

zigzag":3vrq6gzi said:
Dagnabbit, missed the chill pills.

Looking for a couple of bits for the Rockhopper: Seat post clamp - the one on that was on it is rustier than my hair stying technique. Also looking for a nice set of bars, black preferably. Anything like that kicking aboot?

Either way, I'll bring it along tomorrow.

i have a silver one that came off a rockhopper with the "s" logo if you want it ? free as i'll never use it :D

clockworkgazz":357ka3kn said:
looking for a m735 front mech top pull flavour, anyone got one, need to fit a prestige- think that is about 28.6 or summit

I have a bottom pull I can swap indeed a good bit to swap if your looking for owt?

i'm just about to sell some m735 bit's gazz , f+r mechs & pedals all in good nick .

i'll check what size the front mech is tonight but it came off the raleigh massif so should be small :cool:

big.eck":321z1126 said:
i have a silver one that came off a rockhopper with the "s" logo if you want it ? free as i'll never use it :D
Oh aye, that'd be grand. Bring that along tomorrow and I'll have that off ya :)

Hey Gazz old bean, did i see you mention somewhere that you have a pair of Z3 Bombers ?, if so are you wanting rid ?, may take them if the steerer is a decent length.

Have cut the disc mounts off mine, repainted them, arranged to get a canti hanger welded on, have now discovered the steerer is too short for the Syncros stem i have :roll:

jimihendrix":3g4fnfoz said:
Hey Gazz old bean, did i see you mention somewhere that you have a pair of Z3 Bombers ?, if so are you wanting rid ?, may take them if the steerer is a decent length.

Have cut the disc mounts off mine, repainted them, arranged to get a canti hanger welded on, have now discovered the steerer is too short for the Syncros stem i have :roll:

if the bottom crowns the same as the z1's then what length do you need ?

big.eck":38zdoor3 said:
jimihendrix":38zdoor3 said:

if the bottom crowns the same as the z1's then what length do you need ?

I need 8.5 inches, fork crown is exactly the same as Z1's, i thought about robbing the crown/steerer off the Z1's on my LTS but steerer is too short on them too.

big.eck":cfx0eq83 said:
clockworkgazz":cfx0eq83 said:
looking for a m735 front mech top pull flavour, anyone got one, need to fit a prestige- think that is about 28.6 or summit

I have a bottom pull I can swap indeed a good bit to swap if your looking for owt?

i'm just about to sell some m735 bit's gazz , f+r mechs & pedals all in good nick .

i'll check what size the front mech is tonight but it came off the raleigh massif so should be small :cool:

Think I have one from ZZ eck but will give you a shout if it does not pan out.

Looking for a black 1" quill stem for the Rockhopper. Needs to be half decent condition. Would also consider a black Flexstem if it's in good nick. Well, what do you have gents?

Also, no paypal till end of month, so it's cash in hand or BACs, or even a trade.

sorry gave my 1 inch stem to Dr S all out- kaiser has a Ti flexste/bar combo but not sure you will be able to prize it from his mitts :LOL:

Back