1988 C'dale SM600 - botm

'Dale nuts - I need to find a 1990 SM700 (Black - green splatter) 1" fork in 20" size... :roll: :LOL: What are the chances of that!

Can you help??

Mr K

199036.jpg

:D :cool:

The fork of this 'dale was a "ritchey Force" not the top of the top with tange ritchey blades I think, but a good fork with tange. I don't know if it was prestige or not quality. The fork of my Merlin is a Ritchey Force which had this black-green kawazaki splats on it. But the steerer was short, and the pinting in a bad shape.

What length you need ? I think that any good Tange fork with long steerer or a Spinner would be fine. It's the first and more important choice. Respraying is not (neither) a problem.
So… ebay ?
The chance for finding that ? For my Merlin I really wanted a Bridgestone -ritchey lugged fork. Days after days, I looed on ebay… … nothing nothing nothing. When I decided to give up… This fork appears on my windows.

So , Sorry, I can't answer to this question.
But I keep an eye in France :D

24pouces":ekmrnoxd said:
skolioza":ekmrnoxd said:
I didn't know that was in 2006 :D
I hope that you bought these from Poland - I would be happy that my friend, who needs them, have it :D
He has a XCD bike project ? :D

No Pierre, Friend means You :LOL: (I know my English is not so well...)

skolioza":21vlsm12 said:
24pouces":21vlsm12 said:
skolioza":21vlsm12 said:
I didn't know that was in 2006 :D
I hope that you bought these from Poland - I would be happy that my friend, who needs them, have it :D
He has a XCD bike project ? :D

No Pierre, Friend means You :LOL: (I know my English is not so well...)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:, never mind, mine is not better :D

Back