1988 C'dale SM600 - botm

Pierre, great story! You've got The First MTBike You saw - that's unbelievable! Exactly this one, not looking like that one!
Please answer me - this combo Suntour shifters was from Poland?

Hello Poland !!
No, this combo was found on ebay-USA ;)
A little story for them : They were the first item I bought on ebay.
I was looking for the special brake levers, and I found this combo. So, I bid and I won. 2 weeks later I received a box in my postbox : A suntour XC4000 groupo NOS but not my brakes lever. I contacted the saler. 2 weeks later, I received the combo and, for apologises, he told to me to keep the groupo :D

i loved those xcd6000 brake levers. bnever actually seen any though as they didn't materialise on my friend's MF Explorer.

Awesome looking saddle in the 'before' pic. A lovely bit of sympathetic restoration and great to see it being ridden too!

i believe in fixies":2zebv2xd said:
Awesome looking saddle in the 'before' pic. A lovely bit of sympathetic restoration and great to see it being ridden too!

it's an old brooks cut as a swallow or a flite :LOL: ;)

another crazy story of this bike.

Last month, I have found and bought some very old french mountain bike magazines (VTT magazine for who knows…) 20 years old.
So, I read them and… in the middle of a page, I saw my SM600, 20 years ago, riden by the first owner (I recognized her…)
:LOL: :LOL:
In another magazine, I saw another time the bike, but I'm not sure it's mine.
In 1988, There were not a lot of SM600 in France :LOL:
vttmagflou2.jpg

24pouces":1v1pkv7k said:
Hello Poland !!
No, this combo was found on ebay-USA ;)

Heh, there was 2 pairs on eBay... I saw one, from polish seller, brand new
I was thinking - buy or not to buy ;) (I've right now some bike parts, but I can't find frame for them, and combo probobly could be next without purpose) And someone was faster and buy them When I read Your story I was thinking that was You :LOL:

Here's link of auction
http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... RL:pL:1123

I understand ;)
But I have bought them in 2006 :D
But I didn't saw a lot of combo like that…

I didn't know that was in 2006 :D
I hope that you bought these from Poland - I would be happy that my friend, who needs them, have it :D

skolioza":3mfhdv8g said:
I didn't know that was in 2006 :D
I hope that you bought these from Poland - I would be happy that my friend, who needs them, have it :D
He has a XCD bike project ? :D

Back