Did someone here buy this?

Graeme

Devout Dirtbag
The auction eneded early and the seller is no longer registered. Was it a scam?

Klein Adroit in Painted Desert with White Industries hubs, just needed shifters, levers and pedals to finish.

I was bidding, it was due to end this morning and now it's gone.

Message him and find out what happened, I had the same happen to me when I was bidding on some rodgers speakers turns out he'd tried them and one of them didn't work so was looking into getting them before getting them relisted so could be something daft like that.

Already found out. I had a message from eBay:

'We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller.'

Possibly schill bidding. Whatever it was I'm glad ebay spotted it, I had set an auction sniper, locked and loaded with £700.

Graeme":zfyg7abd said:
The auction eneded early and the seller is no longer registered. Was it a scam?

Klein Adroit in Painted Desert with White Industries hubs, just needed shifters, levers and pedals to finish.

I was bidding, it was due to end this morning and now it's gone.

It was a scam ad. The images were taken from an auction that ended on eBay.com some time back.

Was a fantastic looking bike, went for over $2000 originally.....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Then thank you for saving me a stack of cash, I owe you more than a few warm beers if you get over here at all.

It just seemed made for me, the frame to replace my wife's stolen Pulse, the White Ind hubs to replace those on my stolen P7. All that and just happening to have a small wad set aside for new tools which I could easily be tempted to spend on toys instead!

All contrived to overcome my normal common sense.

Graeme":2yaf9xty said:
Then thank you for saving me a stack of cash, I owe you more than a few warm beers if you get over here at all.

It just seemed made for me, the frame to replace my wife's stolen Pulse, the White Ind hubs to replace those on my stolen P7. All that and just happening to have a small wad set aside for new tools which I could easily be tempted to spend on toys instead!

All contrived to overcome my normal common sense.

Nice one! :D

I emailed the retarded **** the following...

Hi, can you please send me some detailed images of the bike and I can I pay cash and pick it up if I win this auction?

And his reply...

I will not make the same mistake twice. Last time i meat a buyer, i allmoust got "killed" in the procces. I will only deliver, on my expense, so please let me know if you are interested.

Here is his email address for anyone who feels inclined: y t [madison45_t@yahoo.com] :twisted:

CaPtBlaCk":11i53pnj said:
I emailed the retarded **** the following...

Hi, can you please send me some detailed images of the bike and I can I pay cash and pick it up if I win this auction?

And his reply...

I will not make the same mistake twice. Last time i meat a buyer, i allmoust got "killed" in the procces. I will only deliver, on my expense, so please let me know if you are interested.

I got much the same when I asked to collect. He wanted £57 for delivery.

"first of all, as you sow, i'm registered as a business seller. second, you must understand that i need your name and address anyway, so please email it to me so we can start the procees. Also, since the auction has not ended yet, i would need to send your details and my details to eBay's Staff. Do you think i could do something with your name and address? I'm not asking for your back account, or credit card."

In retrospect it's so obvious that he is not the same person who wrote the advert.

Here is his email address for anyone who feels inclined: y t [madison45_t@yahoo.com] :twisted:

And the name used, not that he's likely to use the same one again:
ALAN G JOHNSON

Latest posts

Back