Glasgow bash and 40 bumps for velo

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Looking to put a clear picture of the do on sat.

I've got an all day pass, so can meet folks at the train station, remind me of your eta's and we can try and make sure we all get to the taco's on time.

Was going to suggest the horseshoe bar fir real Glasgow pub ambiance but not to bothered really.

So when will you be in toon and where folks?

I'd suggest meeating in Blackfriars or Rab Ha's from 3 o'clock onwards. Probably Rab Ha's then move to Blackfrairs

Had a couple of beers and a game of pool with Velo for his 40th when I was up a couple of weeks ago.

Please ensure he is suitably mashed and suitably bumped.....

Remember 40 is a large number and if you loose count start again from 1....

Cheers M.

Alrighty, will be on the 2pm Edinburgh train (getting on at Falkirk High 1423, I shall search all the carriages for other RB'ers in civvies). Arrives Glasgow Queen Street 1449.

Looks like a 5 minute amble down to Rab Ha's from there, plus 5 more minutes for mugging and chibbing, so should be there bleeding and dishevelled at about 3-ish too.

I'll see you lot at the Pub, I know my way around Glasgow so shouldn't get lost.

Ignore MagD, I'm not up for drunkeness and attempts to ensure that will not be entertained ;)

see you Saturday

I'll find my way to Rab Ha's but if anyone wants to meet at queen st station I arrive at 3.15 from Dundee.

What are we bringing? am I bringing any Karma/Swap parts for anyone?
All I can remember is a rear wheel for zigzag but that might be a tad large. Zigzag do you want me to bring it?

And bearing in mind this is Glasgow - what clothing is suitable? do I need my full on fila track suit, black tie, or jeans and t-shirt? ...or all of the above :)

The Ken":2nohxc2i said:
All I can remember is a rear wheel for zigzag but that might be a tad large. Zigzag do you want me to bring it?
Na, don't bother, I'll get it at the next meet - I'm going straight on to a night out in Edinburgh after this, don't want to be carting it around.

You want me to bring the KHS frame for you?

Back