Amp B2 / Mongoose Cuckoo - Help, see last post

That looks superb !! :D ...what a shame its a tad small for you! Looks perfect for me ! .....wallet says no though! ;)

175mm and bland! It was a shiney option on the cheap... would love something with a bit more style.

:p surprised i didn't see this thread till now!

it's looking good, but i agree about not liking those cranks on it. find them too "bulky" looking for the frame.

i'm 5'8" and it seems to fit me fine, and your post doesn't seem that much more higher than mine.

how's the blue on the flite? i tried getting a flite gel flow for my ETSX early on, but when it arrived it ended up being more of a purple-blue. from your pics it also looks purple-blue.

Finished build looks good mate. Would agree on some slimmer looking cranks, cook bros etc... would finish it off nicely, oh and a m900 rear mech.

you had to think of selling when i have nae money left :LOL:

Ahhhh you spotted the ugly spot!! Been digging for an M900 for a bit in decent nick, its gagging for it.

Rocki.. the saddle is a really nice deep blue, just cant get the photos to give the colour justice, snagged it off ebay for a snip when I mailed the seller for a BIN an hour after he put it on.... the bike just feels cramped, does yours?

Back