Campagnolo rear mech -thread

orange71":3v5jz78d said:
I wish I still had my Campagnolo rear mech - I've never seen one like it since - it was a sort of platinum/browney matt metallic sort of colour if you see what I mean :? Really hard to describe the colour.

Any idea what it might have been?
There were two painted finishes offered late 80's early 90's.
Was it UIcarus that was the light grey, and offered with the dogleg brake levers and U brakes, and I think Euclid that was 8s, bullett shifters and a dark browny graphite-and-darker type finish?

Ok, it's a road mecht, but it's ok for my Attitude (I prefer short cages on attitude)
I don't know if it's chorus or record, but there's one point I can use it on a mtb :you can change the angle of work of te parallelogram (you unscrew, and you choice between "A" or "B" position) with the "B", the chain can go to the 32teeth without problems…

picture of restoration :
derailleurwo4.jpg

I've got an Euclid mecht, I bought with some campy parts : for being more precise : the mecht was given because it's out of service :? . I tried to repair but… impossible…
acampavb3.jpg

24pouces":2p9thquu said:
I've got an Euclid mecht, I bought with some campy parts : for being more precise : the mecht was given because it's out of service :? . I tried to repair but… impossible

I think I sold you those parts (way too cheap ;) )

MadCowKev":ntvkk2ss said:
24pouces":ntvkk2ss said:
I've got an Euclid mecht, I bought with some campy parts : for being more precise : the mecht was given because it's out of service :? . I tried to repair but… impossible

I think I sold you those parts (way too cheap ;) )

Yes, but on my side, I was very happy !!!! :LOL: ;)

The cantis are Euclid. But be carefull for the rear : I've got the smaller Attitude frame (a 18", like a 14" sized) and my shoes could touch them when I pedal ;)

Back