Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Sidster":3jrz5rsa said:
Any chance of the '98 catalogue Neilll (pretty please) or one that depicts the Kili Team Competition.

All the catalogues from 1987 onwards will appear in due course, I've got a mountain of scans to edit and more scans still to complete (1999-200:cool:

neilll":m3z6f3dq said:
Sidster":m3z6f3dq said:
Any chance of the '98 catalogue Neilll (pretty please) or one that depicts the Kili Team Competition.

All the catalogues from 1987 onwards will appear in due course, I've got a mountain of scans to edit and more scans still to complete (1999-200:cool:

'Cheers Fella'

Re: Kili Purple

jules.b":12vllzgs said:
Thanks Iwasgoodonce

I got the code (RAL4006) from one of your posts. The trouble is finding a powder coater that has the colour in stock otherwise it's going to cost me a fortune.

How did your forks look in enamel?

They look good. The match seems pretty spot on. I only had to do the forks and stem so went down the rattle can route. I took my time and Dr S' good advice and baked them in the oven at a low temp. I do know the paint won't be particularly strong though. Not too bad so far though.

Damn that's pretty! But (And I feel terrible now...!) it's not the one I'm after. I think it was the previous, original incarnation of XTR, the pretty polished one, so a year or two before that, and it was steel, not Ti. WCS, I think.

Feel like such a pest now...! :oops:

;)

Carlos the Slackal":26n4l3ev said:
it's not the one I'm after. I think it was the previous, original incarnation of XTR

Patience Grasshopper.....everything comes to he who waits :cool:

These are the FINAL teasers.....no more!!! I'm getting my head down on a marathon editing task now

Last Teasers HERE !!!

Ooooh you little tease!

Good work, looking forward to seeing the full results of your saracen scanathon.

I expect I've shown it before, but I really do like my geared Kili - I must do, I've owned it longer than any other bike bar one by quite a long way. A truly useable bike:

Kili1Nov.jpg

oldave":rkr8l1qm said:
I expect I've shown it before, but I really do like my geared Kili - I must do, I've owned it longer than any other bike bar one by quite a long way. A truly useable bike:

Kili1Nov.jpg

I've got one of those frames, white/blue with green/yellow/black/red sticker on hanging in my man cave, any clues on what the frame tubing is? It has Ritchey drop outs, weighs under 2kg lovely bit of kit! The S logo on the back of the TT has been filled in.

SUPPOSEDLY Tange Prestige - but I don't know and don't really care! They are the "best" riding mtb frames I have owned - and that incls Ti RSP pro race and Marin Ti. And shed loads of other acclaimed stuff.

And if you want to sell yours and if it's the right size I'd happily add a third to the set!

Back