Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

dendy":3jwhd2wy said:
You can say that again. 93 bikes were so nice but it seems this year was the beginning of the end.

You should see the 98 MY catalogue then :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

That's not the one, sadly! Thanks, though. May have been a 94, really not too sure. It was rigid, though, with those Dekerf like forks of theirs.

Carlos the Slackal":1g6cao5y said:
That's not the one, sadly! Thanks, though. May have been a 94, really not too sure. It was rigid, though, with those Dekerf like forks of theirs.

Ahhhh....you should have mentioned the forks ;)

1996 Kili Ultra (Ti)

Genie_says_yes2.jpg

I like those Ultras! On a more down to earth level, I'm looking forward to seeing the 1990 Kili Flier Comp in print for the first time!

Kili Purple

My local powder coaters don't stock the correct shade for my Kili Flyer - RAL4006. They will need to buy a 5kg tub which will cost me an extra £75. Does anyone know of a paint shop with this in stock? Failing that does anyone know the RAL code for the other older pastel kili colours?

Re: Kili Purple

jules.b":zajnpjcs said:
My local powder coaters don't stock the correct shade for my Kili Flyer - RAL4006. They will need to buy a 5kg tub which will cost me an extra £75. Does anyone know of a paint shop with this in stock? Failing that does anyone know the RAL code for the other older pastel kili colours?

I matched the number for the 88/9 purple/pink Kili Flier. The number is on the tins which are in the loft. Let me know if you want to know.

Kili Purple

Thanks Iwasgoodonce

I got the code (RAL4006) from one of your posts. The trouble is finding a powder coater that has the colour in stock otherwise it's going to cost me a fortune.

How did your forks look in enamel?

Back