Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

Out in the woods with my two, sorry I'm arse with a camera! but you get the idea

First up:
1993 Prestige with usual English bits, Hope Pace USE X lite Middleburn etc

Then:
2002 Patriot with less English than I'd like, Hope brakes and stem in the works and A replacement Middleburn crank now that i've seen photos of the soon to be released thru axle variant and some Renthal bars I keep seing pictures of.....

Attachments

• 2002 Patriot.jpg
    2002 Patriot.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 4,382
  • 93 Prestige.jpg
    93 Prestige.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 4,381
My P7

Bought this nickel-plated '97 P7 from Fingers a little while back and I just love it. :D

I've only made a few minor changes (Flite Ti saddle, Fred Salmon Racing bar/stem combo, orange DMR V12 pedals) and it's a real mix'n'match of parts, but that's the way I like it.

Surprising there aren't more P7s and Clockworks with Girvin forks as this was a factory option. Maybe they're just too weird for most folk.

Specification:
Frame: 1997 Orange P7 21inch in nickel finish
Fork: Girvin Vector 2

Headset: Cane Creek
Stem/bars: Fred Salmon Racing combination
Grips: WTB

Brakes: Shimano XT M739
Brake Levers: XT M739

Shifters: LX 8-speed
Front Derailleur: XT M739
Rear Derailleur: XT M739
Cassette: 8-speed 11-28

Cranks: Sugino Impel
Crank Bolts:
Chainrings: Sugino 22/32/44
Bottom Bracket: LX
Pedals: DMR V12 orange

Hub Skewers: Shimano
Rims: Campag Aconcagua front, Mavic 217 rear
Hubs: STX front, Joytech rear

Saddle: Flite Ti
Seatpost: Kore
Seatpost Binder: Hope

Weight: Approx 25lb

Attachments

• oo0084s.jpg
    oo0084s.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 4,298
  • oo0087s.jpg
    oo0087s.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 4,297
  • oo0086s.jpg
    oo0086s.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 4,297
My Clockwork

nearly done!!!!

IMG_1377.jpg

Oooooo, love the P7 and the Clockwork just makes me want to build mine up (when funds improve :roll: )

Gonna have a busy 2010 as I really want to get my '93 and '07 Clockworks built up and am trying to resist an 'O' + Elite. :D Bring on the New Year!!!

All very nice :cool: , love the Patriot, never got suspension seatposts on full sussers though :?

P7 looks great with the Vectors on ;)

Here's my SSE3

There is a pic of it somewhere on this thread already but has changed a bit lately, White Industries cranks (real ones) have replaced the drilled STX's (which snapped, though they were drilled at least 12 years ago :LOL: ), Maguras have gone, now has TRP V's and modern XT levers which work fantastic, the TRP's are very well made and very light, Odysey beartrap pedals (surprisingly light) have replaced the heavy Gusset trials ones and a modern BeOne saddle has replaced the Flyte .

It's now very light, guessing around 21Lb

e3.jpg

jimihendrix":1fpwwxnm said:
All very nice :cool: , love the Patriot, never got suspension seatposts on full sussers though :?

Not a suspension post!

Its a gravity dropper, along with lock on grips its one of the few genuine advancements of the modern era, seriously expensive but i'd never ever own another all purpose bike without one

brocklanders023":10e3tnd8 said:
Yep, defo need an Elite. ;)

...Go on, you know you want to!! ;)

I'm thinking....

17" E3 ( like Jimi's ) + Girvin vectors ( like wheelnut's) + XTR = New project :cool:

The Hunt begins ;) Some sweet Citrus rides though :cool:

boy"O"boy

Back