BoTM December 2009 - Nomination please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I chuck my 1989 Carlton Randonneur restore in, please? Shouldn't think it'll stand much chance against all you MTB'ers but here-goes...

Obtained the frame and forks from Raleigh lightweight division in Nottingham not-long after the SPD moved there. The great-man, Gerald O'Donovan, measured me up himself.

Has been in constant use over the years with varying components but 'stuck' with Campagnolo Racing Triple and Ergolevers in the mid/late 90's. Gave her a birthday 'treat' this year and had her resprayed, and also had chrome 'ends' added.

main.php

main.php

:shock: :shock: :shock:

looks like that mid-level month had all the highend bikes chomping at the bit.

the newsboy and 10th Fat will be hard to decide between, then there's that Tamarac...can't wait to see what the second day brings :twisted:

Blimey,

Great month already and we're only two days in :)

Never heard of the Tarmac before...simply stunning...as is the Newsboy...

Gooood jawwwwb

Rich

As it's the last month and my bikes will be off to storage until I move house in a few weeks, I'm going to throw my Pace RC100 into the ring.

Rebuilt from ground up this year with all NOS and build correct parts (there has been one change since the photo in that I have popped a long arm XC Pro rear mech on as per the catalogue!)

More info here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66412

yzgoxi.jpg

yzgox9.jpg

I can't vote this month : A lot of bikes shown are amazing : I love the breezer for Classicism, The Tamarac for the color and design, the newsboy because it's a dream bike, the pace because it's my size… :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back