Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Neill, that is above and beyond the call of duty! Have a virtual pint on me!

My current favourite, and brewed not too far from Saracen HQ as was, Purity UBU!

own-ales-ubu-bottles.jpg

Now, as the progenitor of all this, having started the thread, can I ask a teeny tiny favour of the scans?

Somewhere there will be a very early XTR equipped Kili. Gold, with purple ano parts and littered with Ritchey WCS finishing kit. Can't remember the year, but any chance you could make searching that out a priority? Please? Pretty please? :cool:

We should see if we can track down Colin. Colin was the warranty manager back in the day, and he knew it all. I wonder what happened to him!

Carlos the Slackal":gem8qhwi said:
Now, as the progenitor of all this, having started the thread, can I ask a teeny tiny favour of the scans?

Somewhere there will be a very early XTR equipped Kili. Gold, with purple ano parts and littered with Ritchey WCS finishing kit.

Seeing as you started the thread......your wish is my command :LOL:

Not really early cos the Kili started years before this but.....

1993 Saracen Kili Ultra

Genie_says_yes.jpg

Is that the ultra elite? If so did they do a standard ultra?

Sorry for the volley of questions :oops:

dendy":3n96a72l said:

Clicky my link above for the full '93 catalogue

dendy":3bbpjkst said:

There were five Kili's that year, the start of Saracens suicidal marketing strategy some might say...... :roll:

Kili Racer Team
Kili Pro Elite
Kili Flyer Elite
Kili XTR Elite
Kili Ultra Elite (Tit frame)

You can say that again. 93 bikes were so nice but it seems this year was the beginning of the end.

Back