Why you should huck your [Insert Name of Your Pride and Joy]

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Hucking has never appealed to me but if it did I'd make sure i got my angles right :!:

Aye, was going really well until the Sickening, Bone Crushing Impact........and did ye notice- he didn't even have time to Scream like a Girl.......obviously Killed Instantly.

That'll larn 'im.

LOL, that clip actually reminded me that time I saw this downhill dude go right through a snack-stand (little wood cabin that sold drinks etc) on a similar slope.... came downhill and went right through it! :shock: :LOL:

Was quite a long time ago but "oh so much fun to see" :oops: :cool:

i think thats the same jump that bloke took in mbuk when the tour de boring was going along the road he cleared it and they all freak out lol :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

its not the same jump.
There was a thread on the NSMB forum showing them building the lip, several people asked whether they would have the cojones to jump it. Took a long time to build as they worked on the landing. Pity they didn't use it in the end... wonder if anyones jumped it since, ony need a little bit more speed :)

Lysander":245krjh4 said:
Aye, was going really well until the Sickening, Bone Crushing Impact........and did ye notice- he didn't even have time to Scream like a Girl.......obviously Killed Instantly.

That'll larn 'im.

:LOL:

You make me laugh!

Back