NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

I heard enough about Gazz's desires around Innerleithen thanks. I cannae look at a pregnant women now without seeing his heed popping out from between the legs. Its harrowing a tell thee! :?

The above picture is Gazz's homage to the lady with child, you won't believe what that suit is filled with :shock:

Please tell me thats not gazz in there?? And I don't even want to think what else is in there.

Si, that appointment at 10.30 did not show :twisted: :roll: , dont know what to do now, thats more money I have lost this week,,thats another build that is going to get set back.. FFS make sure you get some sort of deposit in the future,, I waited in with all the 'gear' on and no show... the clients nowdays :roll:

He's that good? Might have to slip down for a bit of action Will he lick my bike clean, that kinda thing?

Kaiser, due to you being over the border fella, that would incur a higher rate,, and frankly tbh , I dont think you could afford it.. :LOL: if you speak to simon he might give you a better rate but the prices are down to him, I just do what he ask's :LOL: :LOL: , but the licking of bikes, is more si's sort of thing, you only have to look at his bikes to see what he does in his spare time.. :LOL: :LOL:

Come on Si, Ya na , Box's are extra and I'm trying to get out of that kinky stuff really, but if the price is right :idea:

Kaisers been photoshopping again :LOL: :LOL:

4150309512_d66f894be5_o.png
[/quote]

Back