Project 2's

Kneedowndean

Retro Guru
Hi all. I have a pair of Project 2's in great condition for sale. Dark grey in colour, threaded steerer but with an Aheadset adapter fitted. I bought them off fleabay last year but never used them. £10 + £5 postage

Also, Some sort of Pace Suspension forks with no steerer. Looks to me like a spares only job as they are leaking a little oil and some of the bolts are missing. No V brake mounts. I bought them for the steerer last year. £5 plus £5 postage.

My Pace RC200 F8 build is consuming all my money so its time to clear out. With the sale of these I should be able to buy those titanium M4 bolts!! :D

Attachments

• PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,849
  • PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 1,849
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,849
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,849
Also, Some sort of Pace Suspension forks with no steerer. Looks to me like a spares only job as they are leaking a little oil and some of the bolts are missing. No V brake mounts. I bought them for the steerer last year. £5 plus £5 postage.

Oh, go on then. A third pair can't hurt, can it? :LOL:
PayPal ok?

JeRkY":1tqvuuei said:
bah i wanted the pace :( would have been perfect on my orange :(

If you've got a bike to put 'em on then i'll bow out and let you have 'em.
You have PM! ;)

Thanks so much JS1500

A true gent!

replied to the pm aswell.

So kneedowndean, let me know how you want payment, paypal or cheque...or if your any where near oxford or leeds i can do cash :)

Sorry to threadjack, but I have a question about that extension.

Is it for simply mounting a threadless stem onto an older fork, or does it allow you to use a threadless headset as well?

Thanks!

As far as I know, although I never used it, it means you can use a threadless stem as well as a threadlesss headset. Sure does make the forks heavier though.

Back