NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Sithlord":1fsoo3az said:
Hi Si..

I have managed to get the signature on , but the linky is not working :roll: ...

BTW... can you check the dia on that seatpin for me please,,,, when you get a min... :) :LOL:

its a 26.8 or 27, I have both. Do you want those Cooks cranks too? I'm breaking that black Cannondale Commuter up as I have bought a road bike today and don't need it any more.

I could be interested in both fella. are they both minty mint... The cooks I will leave fella.. as a change of plan on one of the builds has occurred ;) :LOL:

Have you sorted carl out yet ?

Not yet. Forgot all about it tbh. Was in a rush to get finished today- been laid in puddles since 7 this morning and only just thawing out now. Hate my job in the winter. Probably why I can't face another cold wet night in Thrunton this week.

Can I ask are you two robbing banks or summat(Si+Si) :LOL: You must be responsible for half the retro bike deals in the world at the moment :LOL:

Too risky Kaiser. Much easier ways of getting money. Sith is a Gimp and i'm his pimp- work it out :LOL:

He's that good? Might have to slip down for a bit of action :twisted: Will he lick my bike clean, that kinda thing?

So they say. He's very popular. Not my kind of thing TBH but you can if you want. Dirty stuff is extra :LOL: :LOL:

He's put the beef oan a bit though has he no?

GimpSuit.jpg

Give the lad a break man, he hasnae been on the bike for a while :roll:

Nice pic btw- from your personal collection???

Dr S":2enhyxbx said:
Give the lad a break man, he hasnae been on the bike for a while :roll:

Nice pic btw- from your personal collection???

Fair doos, nah have a look round gazz's gallery.

Back