mint sauce top caps

mojo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The one from a few weeks back sold for bout £15 :shock: hence lots of copycat sellers!

The second one is the free plastic one given away with the jazz mag last month*

* sorry can't abide MBUK these days - its all jump urban stuff and girls with no vests on clearly aimed at 14 year olds

every one got them free with mbuk last month ive got mine what losers for buying them i says lol anyone want to buy mine :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yep, mbuk hasn't been the mag it used to be for about 8 years...

i would urge mint sauce to up sticks and move to another mag...

Radar":16vx23oo said:
* sorry can't abide MBUK these days - its all jump urban stuff and girls with no vests on clearly aimed at 14 year olds

It's true that they do aim heavily at the yoof market, but then they do also have good coverage of all of MTB riding styles and sport categories - XC, DH, Trials, just riding, etc, etc.

Name me another mag that promotes such a wide range of mountain biking disciplines with added benefits of a good cartoon.

MBR is just complete nonsense.
Singletrack is a bit clique and doesn't cover the sport side or the more extreme ends of MTBing.
What MTB is (in my opinion) like a good version of Singletrack.

Jeesus I might sell mine if last one made 15quid lol, got both stickers and the plastic one lol, think they should do more mint sauce freebies in mbuk, I know mbuk isn't perfect but I think its the best mountain bike mag out there at the minute hence me subscribing recently and getting a free set of gogs lol, I did lose my mint sauce keyring a while ago actually and was gutted abut that :-(

Back