Old Orange Frames Wanted

No worries,

Will get a photo there. Who is Gil? do you have an email for him? I would be really happy if he could do me some the same as my P7.

Thanks,

Tom.

I've a Vit T and a P7 (converted to SS duty with new dropouts and a respray). Great bikes both.

I did tentatively think of selling the Vit T (don't get excited, a 21" I'm afraid) but didn't really take it much further especially when a friend offered £250 for the complete bike - he was genuinely surprised that I didn't jump at the offer!

I'm due to look at an Orange frame later too, not sure exactly what is is yet but highly likely to be too small for me. If it looks decent I'll get it and stick it in the 'For Sale' section.

a friend offered £250 for the complete bike

Friend? :LOL:

Paid £300 for my Vit frame & F9 forks - I think that was a decent price given that they were £1500 F & F new!

Managed to find a company that will re-do orange decals. very good work too. Just need to find some old Pace forks with a 1" steer. Anyone have a ringle stem to fit also??

TheGonz":2l0y7n5l said:
Managed to find a company that will re-do orange decals. very good work too. Just need to find some old Pace forks with a 1" steer. Anyone have a ringle stem to fit also??

What company is that :?:
:D
For all things Pace fork related you can do no better than to ask forum member justbackdated... ;)

Latest posts

Back