Mountain Goat "Golden Goat"

Tasty Wheat!!

'hand to forehead... drops, Brodie style stem, DX mechs, zebra striped bar tape'

runs off to lie down...

You are truely a connesuir!

What is the story with the golden Goat?

I have found the goat by a friend of mine.
I think it's the only one in Europe.
The Frame look's marvelous
Phil.

Awesome !! That would build a real nice vintage looking ride...

Who's your friend and what else is he hiding for the world... eh... for us retro bike lovers ?

What's the plan for building it up ? It looks far to exclusive to just put some Shimano parts on that one.... IMO

mvd1974":fp19n9d2 said:

Who's your friend and what else is he hiding for the world... eh... for us retro bike lovers ?

What's the plan for building it up ? It looks far to exclusive to just put some Shimano parts on that one.... IMO

The Golden Goat was one of MGs 'mid-range' frames (although of course all realtive ;) ). I'd have though 7 speed XTII would've been perfect!

mvd1974":qjsc0pj0 said:

it's a good friend and he has still one de Luxe new (for himself).
But my love go to Grove. Moutain Goat is nice, and I'm happy to get one (this one)
The plan: white Bullseyes, XT 730 ( 6 speed) and Phil Wood Hubs.
Turbo black, odi black, ritchey stem and handl. silver and controltech seatpost (silver)...

Back