[ebay.co.uk]Alu Concorde, £65 BIN

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think those bonded frames for Concorde are by Bridgestone, but am not sure.

Elev12k":1y8clg0e said:
I think those bonded frames for Concorde are by Bridgestone, but am not sure.

If that was the case makes £65 even more reasonable. Paint aside looks like a pretty nice frame.

I was interested in this but was out bid by the current seller.

The story goes; Originally sold on the Bay as frame only for about £35. The buyer added the quill converter, seatpost etc but another frame came along so he put this on Ebay for £45 BIN. I asked a few questions procrastinated too much and someone bid £10 taking the BIN option away. I waited all week bid £60+ but got out bid by this guy, now it's back on for £65 BIN but I don't want it anymore as I sold all the bits I had for it...

Still worth it though imo but I prefer his other frame.

Tel":dyv6jwh0 said:
I was interested in this but was out bid by the current seller.

The story goes; Originally sold on the Bay as frame only for about £35. The buyer added the quill converter, seatpost etc but another frame came along so he put this on Ebay for £45 BIN. I asked a few questions procrastinated too much and someone bid £10 taking the BIN option away. I waited all week bid £60+ but got out bid by this guy, now it's back on for £65 BIN but I don't want it anymore as I sold all the bits I had for it...

Still worth it though imo but I prefer his other frame.

Been round the houses a bit then :LOL:

Back