Broxburn Bings

10 am Broxburn Bings Sunday 29th November 09

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to meet you guys, cold as it was that was a few hours well spent. Going back in the summer is a great idea, the place would be ideal to spend all day hopping on and off the bikes, chilling out inbetween with a burger and a couple of beers (might even be willing to tackle the big bing after a few!)

really good pictures guys :D

zz i'll get the brake another time as i think i've got a set of forks to carry around next week already :LOL:

ave had a bath and some painkillers and i'm feeling better now so a think i'll go out and wash the bike now :oops:

Great pics :cool: , wishing i'd seen more of the mountain boarders in action now.

Will definetely be back when it's dryer and warmer, will try not to use my face as a brake again though :LOL:

The Ken":125bz1ox said:
That big hill looks well scary

everyone said that , the only one to follow me down was jimmy . honestly when your up there it doesnt look half as bad :D

Ah I got the impression everyone did it. I won't feel so bad then.
I reckon UltraMiniKen could do it on his walky bike - he's got more bottle than me.

Attachments

• ultraMiniKen.jpg
    ultraMiniKen.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 625
It'd be easier to call UltraMiniKen, MicroKen.

There was this wee kid there on his 16" wheeled BMX with no brakes who was riding all the scary stuff effortlessly. He even through his weight forward half way down the steepest slope to raise the back off the ground and rolled on the front only :shock: :shock:

All without a helmet, those hoodies must be well protective :LOL:

bing

Well I now feel shamed, I never made it out the house on Sunday, never mind made it to the meet.

Looks like a cracking days fun was had by all, thanks for sharing the pics.

Deffo a place I'd like to visit :D

big.eck":14ns4p5b said:
The Ken":14ns4p5b said:
That big hill looks well scary

everyone said that , the only one to follow me down was jimmy . :D

Aye, and i ended up nearly deed :LOL:

Got some comments at work today, mostly, "Frikkin jeeziz, what the hell happened to you ?", and "Who were you fighting at the weekend"? :LOL:

Got some sympathy from the lassies though :D , chicks do dig scars :cool:

Back