macretro avatar banner

I believe I'm affiliated with the Gordon Clan, which is mostly Green & Blue , with white & yellow

Thats the problem with tartan, everyone wants the right one :LOL:
I'm not really bothered, lets get the 'Devolution' thing going on!! ;) :LOL:

Gc

email your feedback thread to john and dependent on the number of nice responses you will be bestowed as if by magic ;)

half a mo, do MacRetro members get a MacRetro banner if they've been on a Retrobike ride that wasn't in Scotland. I was thinking you need to be a scots member whose been to a scots ride.

I think the only prerequisite needed is Scottish residency and wasn't that what you wanted when you started talking about a shield months ago ? A way of distinguishing yourselves from the lazy southerners as you are all active posters and riders , shame it's turned into a bandwagon .

do i get a race shield for racing a retro bike ,even tho they wern't
retro at the time ?

just a thought

As you have seperate banners. Can we have Englaish banners for us English How about Welsh for the many Welsh??

Or a Union Jack banner??

knock yourselves out- how about the world cup in the corner of the banner, morris dancer sticks? or a pint of warm beer.

clockworkgazz":3ecf1mic said:
knock yourselves out- how about the world cup in the corner of the banner, morris dancer sticks? or a pint of warm beer.

How about we regionalise it further. Since I live in the Midlands perhaps I could have a banner with a picture of that well known Brummie Jasper Carrot on it?

Back