NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Won't the seller post it out Rhys? Next time I am down that way is late December. What bike you going for this time, oh and did you get the Alpinestars painted??

Si..

Thanks very very much for helping me out on the seatpin , much appreciated the P20 lives to see another day.. ;)

I am still waiting on photos of them cranks, 2 sets, :roll: like buses these things.. :LOL: :LOL:

Will try and get clearance from the Mrs for the 27th then :LOL:

I rode the old railway track from Ravenscar to Whitby and back again a few months ago, i know its hardly an off road adventure but the scenery is stunning.
I fancy doing it again soon anyone up for it? ;)

As long as the sun is shining, views are pleasant, craic is good and there is a pint or two involved somewhere I'm up for owt Chris ;)

The 'Moor to Shining Sea' ride that I'm doing next summer runs the last few miles south along that path into Scarbro'. Looking forward to that one- 90 miler with all the kit- real 'Rough Stuff' route that is about 98% offroad. I plotted the route back in 1987 and did it for the first time in 88. We did it in both directions the following year and made it an annual bank holiday jaunt until about 94 when I stopped riding. Cracking route.

Dr S

The guy has it listed as for pickup only but when you go to the P&P tab, it lists £20 for something; not sure what that is for though :? Will e-mail him and see what the score is.

The frame is a Killer V like clockworkgazz had. If u look in the Chat thread, i posted a question re the size of frame and would it likely fit me. Been after one of these for a while and will complement my other dale.

The Alpinestar still isn't painted because I'm too damn lazy to strip it :shock: When I'm walking unaided I will make it a crusade to get it away for painting.

Rhys

Si, if you make it on the 27th i guarantee you wont be the only one taking it easy, the amount of food my family normally piles down my throat i will be anything but fit :LOL:

Cant guarantee the weather but the pubs in Robin Hoods Bay can provide a few beers for us and the views are stunning.
I was thinking just after crimbo if people fancy a nice relaxing ride ;)

It's the Christmas Pudding Run on the 27th- steady ride round the quieter bits of Dalby. I think it was snowy last year.

I always cook the Christmas dinner for the extended family and eat far too much :LOL: Always good to burn some of it off before pigging out again in the cafe in Low Dalby. Hoping to have my Shock-a- Billy finished by then.

You up for it? Usually get a good turn out ;)

Yes im up for the 27th just got to get clearance from the Mrs :(
Should be ok hopefully :roll:

Alus fancied a run around Kirrougtree myself- just not had enough spare weekends this year. Have a word with the MacRetro clan and see if any of them fancy a pootle round. You know Velo nd Zig already- good bunch of guys.

Back