Commorative Button Badges - Spring Meet 2007

Which ultra collectable retro badge is good enough for an old school heroe like me...?

• First rides never die!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old school evangelist

• Heavy metal still rocks!

• Old dog still up to old tricks!

• Nostalgia for an age yet to come...

• Still rigid, still hurting!

• Rolling back the years

• History repeating...

• Cycling down memory lane

• Bikes with a story to tell...

• Precious metal

• Never lose touch!

• The start of something...

• If it ain't broke - ride it!

• Still diggin' the dirt!

• Rigid and proud!

• The first generation

• Flashing back!

• This was the future

• We never went away...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still rigid still hurting for me too Neil!! Like Russ says, it could be misconstrued in a sexual manner for comedy value.
That gets my vote :D

defantly still rigid still hurting it makes me giggle like when i was at school lol plus sus is for people that want to go fast and not do any work rigid rules :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale or bust :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

"Nostalgia for an age yet to come" - describes perfectly the act of wishing for something so strongly that you have already lived it in your imagination, your dreams more vivid than memory itself - sounds like retrobiking to me! ;)

off topic - incidentally Neil i was thinking of one of the interstitial monologues that pepper Finisterre (which I think is Saint etienne's best album, better than foxbasealpha, although not best songs if you know what i mean). It's spoken by Michael Jayston (classical stage actor, and also from DrWho).

Finally ready...

After rigorous conceptualizing, through R&D to testing, I can reveal that the ultra rare Retrobike Spring Meet badges are ready for posting... those that have yet to ping me their addresses can't expect to be gettin them... think on!

These'll puppies be on eBay before you know it... ;-)

Neil

PS. Also ready and waiting in our stockrooms - the 'SSMM range' for racers, gimps and groupies - be there or miss out!

Attachments

• Badges2.jpg
    Badges2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 4,231
Back