• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zigzag":1sfrrase said:
jimihendrix":1sfrrase said:
Meeting at 9.30 for a 10.00 start so will be in A+E by 3.00 i should think :LOL:
Talking of which, I figured out today that my front brake line was too short for the new fork, so I've managed to get an old Hope Mini working that was previously seized. I *think* it's going to be OK.

if it's not then i can sort you out with a brake for a day :D

big.eck":gqc9y5xo said:
zigzag":gqc9y5xo said:
jimihendrix":gqc9y5xo said:
Meeting at 9.30 for a 10.00 start so will be in A+E by 3.00 i should think :LOL:
Talking of which, I figured out today that my front brake line was too short for the new fork, so I've managed to get an old Hope Mini working that was previously seized. I *think* it's going to be OK.

if it's not then i can sort you out with a brake for a day :D
Cheers Alec, I'll take it for a spin tomorrow and see how it holds up.

nae bother , i have a set of hopes on the progear going nowhere and a hayes nine sitting too :D both have long cables........

big.eck":2lcewgt0 said:
nae bother , i have a set of hopes on the progear going nowhere and a hayes nine sitting too :D both have long cables........
Could you bring that hayes nine along for me to borrow the morn? Bloody caliper is still sticking :evil:

So,
Full Face helmets tomorrow & knee pads? :cool: :LOL:
canna wait, tried to bleed my brakes today, think I've goosed it! too squishy :?

G

enid_puceflange":pspen8dy said:
........Full Face helmets tomorrow & knee pads? :cool: :LOL:

Aye, but once yer oot of the middle of Broxburn, ye can relax a bit.........

Can anyone tell me if I'm right in remembering that Broxburn had a pub called the Cockatoo? Was the only building standing after they'd knocked down old housing for redevelopment in the late '70s.

zigzag":2x2zuwm9 said:
big.eck":2x2zuwm9 said:
Could you bring that hayes nine along for me to borrow the morn? Bloody caliper is still sticking :evil:

will do ;)

Lysander":35gknxmb said:
enid_puceflange":35gknxmb said:
........Full Face helmets tomorrow & knee pads? :cool: :LOL:

Aye, but once yer oot of the middle of Broxburn, ye can relax a bit.........

Can anyone tell me if I'm right in remembering that Broxburn had a pub called the Cockatoo? Was the only building standing after they'd knocked down old housing for redevelopment in the late '70s.

i asked the wifes grandad as he has lived here for 83 years and he said nope , never heard of it :LOL:

Eck, are the bings we're riding the smaller area right by the canal closest to Broxburn or the bigger stuff behind that area ?

Just asking as the smaller bit always makes me think of the surface of Mars and I've often thought it would be cool to ride. I was usually passing on the canal towpath on my tourer BITD or so.

Back