Lincolnshire Area Group

A route that takes you 2 hours will be very different to one that takes me 2 hours! I've got a few possibilities in mind. I'll study the map a bit then give you a shout and you can pop over one sunday and we'll give it a go. Are you thinking january for the recon mission or the ride?

lewis1641":3v1k4szj said:
A route that takes you 2 hours will be very different to one that takes me 2 hours! I've got a few possibilities in mind. I'll study the map a bit then give you a shout and you can pop over one sunday and we'll give it a go. Are you thinking january for the recon mission or the ride?

Good stuff.

Yea, got a lot on at the moment, so maybe mid Jan for the pre-ride planning, and Feb for the ride.

I'll text you my number again mate and we can get planning when your ready ;)

you can for me but i'm pretty steady on the old treader!

i have 3 possibilities in mind.

first is east ravendale. good points, my parents live there so bacon butties all round. it is also beautiful countryside with a few hills. yay

bad point my parents wont be too happy if 3000 cars turn up!

second. barnetby area. i'm just getting to know the bridleways round here. most of it is farm track rather than single track though. one track is very close to the end of the runway at humberside airport so if you time it right you can get a very close view of some planes. there are some woods but i dont know about access. i will look into it. this could be a decent ride if the woods are legal.

third. could meet in broughton, hit whats left of broughton woods, drop down into scunthorpe where a scunny member can link the various woods. possible downside is it might end up either a there and back sort of affair, or an epic as there are only 2 off road routes between scunthyorpe and broughton that i can recall. also a scunthorpe run would certainly involve a rew road miles.

veering off for a second picklemeister, what's with all the dodgy retro dance avatars!

lewis1641":2xus69s1 said:
veering off for a second picklemeister, what's with all the dodgy retro dance avatars!

Dug my old Fusion rave jacket out a few days ago, got a bit misty eyed for a bit :cool:

its all very quiet in here. are there any lincolnshire types that dont know we have our own little corner?

Welcome marky2484, Boston is only 45mins down the road from Lincoln so not too far for you to join in our Lincoln blasts :cool:

Back