STOLEN 1994 DYNA-TECH SPECIAL PRODUCTS TORUS XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its of any use to you - dont completely give up hope as my GT was stolen in 1999 and reappeared almost exactly a year later. Good stuff can sometimes happen.

I'll keep an eye out on ebay for the bits if it gets broken up.

I've also got a stolen Kona back before, saw the guy riding it and chased him into a housing estate where he bolted over a fence and left the bike behind.

Police drove me to regional headquarters and showed me about 300 photofits and were really very active in trying to find the guy.

Don't give up hope, spread the word.

Skeelsie":2cg9r2cd said:
I'll keep an eye out on ebay for the bits if it gets broken up.

I've also got a stolen Kona back before, saw the guy riding it and chased him into a housing estate where he bolted over a fence and left the bike behind.

Police drove me to regional headquarters and showed me about 300 photofits and were really very active in trying to find the guy.

Don't give up hope, spread the word.

My highly customsied rockhoper comp was stolen by some oik in Yateley but recovered by a mate of mine who saw him riding it, my mate was on his motorbike and the guy never stood a chance. It was lost for all of about 2 hours. It was then stolen properley a year later from college and I never saw it again. The CB anteaus was it's replacement on the insurance.

Carl.

Guys, your support is appreciated......on the night of the theft I went out looking for it.. spotted a guy on it and gave chase but he got away I just could not keep up (fast bike that one) gonna get me a lasso and a new pair of trainers.........

have you posted a picture on here before? i have seen a picture of a dyna tech with those forks recently. i'll check my head till i remember where. hopefully not ebay...

transcentral":1qg9qkzv said:
Guys, your support is appreciated......on the night of the theft I went out looking for it.. spotted a guy on it and gave chase but he got away I just could not keep up (fast bike that one) gonna get me a lasso and a new pair of trainers.........

You spotted the bike and scrote too :shock:
That's rubbing salt into the wound!

Hi never posted a pic before - hope It didnt go on ebay.
yeh seeing it again and letting it slip away was grim.....too fast too far

i have searceh enay for completed listings of dyna tech and dynatech and nothing came up. i've just noticed your first post daye so perhaps it was this thread i saw.

i am not too far from you so if i see anything i will give you a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back